Bambistory Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryan's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Bryan's Introduction Empty Bryan's Introduction

Post by ixBryan Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Hey Bambi Community!

My name's Bryan and I'm 22 years old. In between College and Work, I get bored so I game. I've recently returned to GMS, and not much has changed since the last time I've played. So, here I am! Looking for a new adventure in another Private Server. This server is small, which is fine by me. I hope this server is fun and grows well in time! I haven't made a character yet, but the IGN will probably be, Bryan or ixBryan, depending if the first one is already taken.

I'm a Graphic Design major with Computer Science as my (un)determined minor. I have fun with Adobe products, mainly Photoshop since I like to manipulate images, and I livestream and record videos on my free time. Currently though, with the anticipated release of Windows 10, I haven't installed any of my Adobe products, or streaming equipment at that. So, don't expect anything from me until then. If I like the server, you should expect me to be on at least 3-4 times a week, if not everyday, but I'll be able to be on the forum about everyday. Though since there's not many people you probably won't see me doing much of anything on the server. Well, that's about it. See you guys in-game!
ixBryan
ixBryan

Back to top Go down

Bryan's Introduction Empty Re: Bryan's Introduction

Post by Katharine Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:43 pm

Welcome to Bambi Ms Smile

Katharine

Back to top Go down